The Grain Handling and Bulk Storage Facility was set up inside the Terminal of the Port Of Nacala , in Mozambique under a sub-concession agreement the Company entered with Corredor De Desenvolimento Do Norte SARL (“CDN”), the holder of concession agreement with Portos e Caminhos de Ferro de Mozambique E.P (“CFM”).
Grain Terminal Highlights
- Intake Capacity is 600 tons / per hour.
- Silo Storage Facility has a total capacity of 30,000 tons.
- Transit Wheat for Bakhresa Malawi & Bakhresa Zimbabwe is handled through BGM Port Silos.
Wheat Milling Division-Muxilipo
Wheat grain milling facility
- An ultra modern 250 ton per day capacity wheat mill was commissioned during February, 2012 in the Special Economic Zone, Nacala Industrial area along the Nampula Highway
- The Mill has been expanded in November 2013 by adding another line of 250 tons, taking the capacity to 500 tons per day.
- The Mill has a total storage capacity of 30,000 Tons in its Silos.
Our Products and Brands in Mozambique are:
- Azam Special Bakers Flour
- Biscuit Flour
- Brown Flour
- Chapati Flour
- Cake Flour
BGM Mozambique has a very strong presence in North Mozambique with more than 95% market share.
Logistics and Haulage Divison – Nacala
To support our wheat haulage for local, Malawi, Zimbabwe and domestic flour deliveries to the markets – BGM owns a fleet of trucks and tippers.
Poly Sacks Division -Nacala
A new state of the art ‘Poly Propylene Woven Bags’ commissioned In October, 2012.
New Starlinger Poly Propylene Woven Bags Plant with an Installed Capacity – 1, 500,000 printed bags per month with 6 Color facility per annum capacity, The Plant manufactures all SKU’s for Flour, Bran, All Cereals & Grain Commodities.
BGM has a liaisoning office in the Mozambican capital of Maputo
C.P. No. 66, Muxilipo
Zona Economica Especial de Nacala
Nuit: 400 180 751
Tel.(+258) 26 520 600/601, Fax: (+258) 26 520 665